Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 08:14 PM   #570
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
The political "girl power" stuff is from Larson's mouth outside of the movie while promoting the movie - has nothing to do with the movie itself other than having the lead be a female. Pay attention.
That's kind of what it seemed like leading up to the movie. She can use this movie all she wants to promote whatever world view she'd like, I really couldn't care less. I just want a good Marvel movie as I've come to expect from them, that's it. Just don't go full The Last Jedi on me, and everything will be fine.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.