Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 01:33 PM   #536
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
It's a fine, marvel cookie cutter origin story. On a similar level as Cap 1, Thor, Hulk 1, etc. I'd put it a couple of notches above Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 (I don't care to see either of those ever again).

It's not worth being called revolutionary, or marvel's worst film ever made (I've seen both extremes all over the place online).
I think this is a fair assessment.

Marvel may also be a victim of their own success, as well. It happens. As Marvel movies have improved and become more and more profitable, people's expectations rise.

It might well be that The Avengers arc is a one-of-a-kind, non-repeatable deal. Kinda like the Rise Of Mahomes.

How are they going to replace the sheer, on-screen, charismatic power of their previous leads, for example? That, in itself, is going to be difficult ... if not impossible.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.