View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 04:43 PM   #347
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Great great player that took the path of least resistance to make the finals as much as possible and only played 1 end of the court to pad those numbers got exposed when he moved over to the Varsity league. It's that simple although I'm sure some LWNJs that love his political stances will find some LeExcuses for the guy.
Ahhh yes. The truth comes out. The reason for your real hatred for LeBron James.

I think LeBron is a little misguided in some of his views lately, but I'm not sure how you can discount his greatness.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.