Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 03:46 PM   #501
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
So are you not going to see end game if Captain Marvel is a badass in it? She's like Superman basically. I assume she will be one of the many leaders...we shall see.
I'm going to see Endgame. I just wonder how she's going to interact with the males is all. How she fights is no concern of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I think they already know RT got bombarded by some bot scores but they should be able to weed those out I would believe to get a proper scoring. I will be interested to see what it is once that is done. I am sure once they weed them out they will still be screaming Russian bots or some such shit.
They already deleted 54K reviews for the movie. So....
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.