View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 09:11 AM   #304
MVP

My bad, 3-6. Forgot to add in last years loss.

Lebron is going to have to have one hell of a run in his twilight with the Lake show to surpass MJ. I mean, that’s great that he’s passing Jordan on all these all times lists, including scoring, but it took him 120 more games to do it. And he plays in an era where it’s much easier to score. They don’t/can’t play defense now the way they did back in the 90’s.

Look, I don’t hate Lebron and I’m honestly not trying to bag on the guy, he seems like a good dude. He’s just not Jordan . . . . . and that’s okay.

He will never be revered the way Jordan is short of some unprecedented run of success with the Lake show here at the end of his career.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.