Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 05:24 PM   #2472
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Do you even care at this point?

Dude lost control of his instrument a decade ago. And hell, even if you do care, I don't suspect he does. Once he decided it was more fun to antagonize his readers than empathize with them, I kinda quit on him.

I went from anxious to frustrated to pissed to downright ambivalent w/r/t to Martin. I'm pot committed so I'll read the rest of the series when someone finishes them on behalf of his estate, but I don't really care if he ever provides us 'his vision' at this point.
A bit, yeah. The show just isn't the same after the point they're done adapting his content.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.