Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 09:43 PM   #1586
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I don't have an answer to that but wanted to say that a lot of people think when you have a position group thats deep you can just wait and grab one in the later rounds but actually the opposite is true . It's called selection pressure. Theoretically you want to take one as soon as you canbecause you should get a better pick early out of a larger group than you would out of a smaller group.

I had trouble getting my geneticist at tyson foods to understand that until one day it clicked for him. Harvard idiot he was.

Thank you.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.