View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 10:18 PM   #967
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
billay may be the worst GM in sandbox

he took a QB with the 30th sack rate in the NFL and chose not to protect him with a single elite OL

it's like king carl putting brodie croyle behind the shitshow of kyle turley and I-65
Now let's be fair - Russ is elite under pressure; one of the best in the league at it (IIRC).

So sure, Wilson's gonna take some sacks. But if there's anyone that can work under pressure and perform, it's him.

When Wilson gets the ball off, it's gonna be alright for him.

I mean if it's Wilson and a patchwork OL or Brees and his new 'less mobile Alex Smith' underneath passing game, I'll take the former.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.