View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 12:28 PM   #833
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Sorry, I shouldn't have said workhorse. For the handful of games Williams started for KC, he was putting up elite production. If I were to take him and just give him around the same amount of touches he received, on average, in the games he started, could I expect to see an extrapolation of his superstar numbers over the course of an entire season?

I'm assuming that's a no since he's still on the board and a lot of you have experience with the sim already, but I want to make sure I have as much info as possible.

I was curious about it for a guy like Alvin Kamara as well. It appears he could easily be the bell cow, and he was while Ingram was out, but since he splits so much time with other Ingram and Hill, I wonder how the sim would respond to him staying on the field and taking on a greater workload for the entire season..
The reason I didn't take Kamara was my belief that the SIM would notice how much his raw efficiency degraded this season when he was asked to carry more of the load.

Kamara wasn't as good this year as he was as a rookie. He was still excellent, but he wasn't a world-ender like he would be had you pro-rated his 2017 production over a full season's workload.

My expectation (read: hope) is that a bellcow season from Kamara is treated differently than just rating up his 2017 season for add'l carries. Because if it doesn't, I made a biiiiiig mistake passing on him in the 1st.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.