View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 10:37 AM   #843
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
I don't think anyone will forget about it. Its just to funny/ disturbing / gross / hell whatever you want to call it but when someone as smug as Kraft gets caught in this type of incident as big or as small as you want to call it. He will NEVER live it down in the court of public opinion. I bet 5 years from now if he is still alive and running the pats everytime someone refers to him they will have some reference to massages, etc. The dudes public reputation is done. Like Rapelburger.
It's strange he went there, not only during the afternoon in a chauffeured driven Bentley...but on the actual day he was going to be viewed by millions on TV. He went to airport right after his "appointment"...the timing is odd.

If I were going to jump to conclusions...it kind of looks like he was "checking in on his investment" before leaving town.

Kraft isn't "rockstar" famous...but visible enough to be recognized. I would know him...as would possibly someone in the lobby of that massage parlor. The fact he was in a blue Bentley Mulsanne limo (around 1/2 million) would dictate he wasn't an average customer...and aid in someone remembering him...or taking a cell phone picture.

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/bentle...-ar172659.html

If I were a Billionaire going to public whorehouse...I would at least attempt to be as discreet as possible. Why didn't he care?

Last edited by BlackOp; 03-03-2019 at 10:48 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.