View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 11:56 AM   #639
You gotta kill a few people

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
we have to sit through another hour even though he didnt pick just now? Come on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
But isn’t it fun to wait an hour to see him pick Minkah Fitzpatrick, then make fun of him for hours? Somethings in life are worth the wait

Sorry, dudes. I turned off auto-draft in the hopes that I’d be able to make my picks myself.

I mean, did we even ever discuss a draft time that was appropriate for everyone? When we set up a Madden draft for our franchise in the media center, we decided on a time that would work for everyone.

All four of my picks have come up at like 10:00 am on weekdays. I can’t ****ing do this shit during the week. We should have set up a nighttime or weekend event and just knocked out AT LEAST the first round or two before we went this route.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.