View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 10:42 AM   #812
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Option 1: Get a love pat from Kareem Hunt and trip because I'm hammered.
Option 2: Get knocked the !@#$ out by Ray Rice.
Option 3: Give an old man a handy.

I'll be honest, option 3 sounds like the worst of the 3. I mean I don't need to see the video or anything, but let's not hand-waive elderly hand jobs here.

And for the record, the only 'serious physical harm' Kareem Hunt inflicted was on that drunk cow's high heels. I'm pretty sure one of them broke or something.
Also the video could show more details/provide greater context and change the perception that Kraft was just a horny old guy getting a blow job... i.e. was he physically aggressive/abusive towards the sex slave in the video?

If Dan Patrick has seen the video and said it is bad, I am guessing it is more than just Kraft engaging in a "basic" sex act.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.