Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 07:12 PM   #311
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
You're obviously way more invested in this than I am. I didn't even know there was a female Captain Marvel - you say Captain Marvel, I think Billy Batson and Shazam. I was never into comic books as a kid.
I've always liked Marvel more than DC. Their super heroes, on average, seemed more human/average and less boyscout/anti-hero to me and that made a big difference in how much I could relate to the character. For example... Superman, IMO, is hands down the worst super hero to exist.

If the comics weren't big for you... are you familiar with Shazam because of the TV show in the 70's? I never watched it so I was largely unfamiliar with character other than light reading on the naming issue between the companies.

Quote:
That said, it just goes without saying that whether male or female, the star of a major movie should be attractive. At least it used to. She just does nothing for me.
Different strokes for different folks but... she has enough going to grab my attention.

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote