Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 07:10 PM   #310
testing ... 1, 2, 3

I, for one, don't care what she says. She's an actress. They rise and fade. Come and go. And some go crazier than others. Occasionally, one will succumb to a life of alcoholism and years of isolation and melancholy while their best clothing rots in the closet.

On the other hand, I don't get along particularly well with the traditional nerd class either. In fact, uber nerds sometimes give me the creeps. One minute you're merely trying to finish your meal and the next minute they've contrived and articulated some obscure D&D scenario ... asking you if you want to use your conjuring powers to open a secret door or have another coffee with dessert. It's creepy.

Let them fight their wars. Actresses vs. Nerds. Go at it. If I like the movie, I may see it twice.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote