Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 10:05 AM   #269
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
This is a prime example of the problem as some have pointed out. It was fine to have something about who wants to see a movie. It showed who was interested in it. Obviously people are not as interested as they were with the other MCU movies.

You have people in this thread who you know aren't trolls falling in line with what was happening with their "Want to see" numbers but yet you still call it people being trolls. Head meet sand I guess.

It has nothing to do with reviews and it was perfectly fine having it. I don't think you watched either of Rausch's videos or you wouldn't have made this mistake... at least I don't think you would have.
So to clarify, if I post a poll from the KC Star on ChiefsPlanet, tell people that they should help me rig it, and the KC Star chooses to take it down after noticing that people were being driven there to rig the poll, the KC Star is awful?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.