Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 09:51 AM   #266
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
What in the bloody hell are you guys pissed at RT for? On what planet does it make sense to allow people to submit a reaction to a movie before it's even out? I've thought it was weird they allowed that for years, and this is just the event that made it obvious that it's a problem.
This is a prime example of the problem as some have pointed out. It was fine to have something about who wants to see a movie. It showed who was interested in it. Obviously people are not as interested as they were with the other MCU movies.

You have people in this thread who you know aren't trolls falling in line with what was happening with their "Want to see" numbers but yet you still call it people being trolls. Head meet sand I guess.

It has nothing to do with reviews and it was perfectly fine having it. I don't think you watched either of Rausch's videos or you wouldn't have made this mistake... at least I don't think you would have.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.