Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 09:40 AM   #263
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
But it skews the data when trolls go out of their way to post negative reviews, sometimes under troll accounts, while the average viewer is business as usual. If the goal is for the average viewer to get a temperature on a movie... It's totally useless for the average user if trolls are downvoting stuff for reasons totally outside of the movie.

If I had a suggestion for RT, it would be to change the rating system to instead ask a follow up on why you thumbs up or thumbs downed it then figure out a better way to present the info. I could give a shit about an actors politics whether it's brie larson or Clint Eastwood. I just want to know if a movie is worth seeing.
This whole thing just reeks of insecurity. I'm not a huge fan of Trump, but he, Ivanka, Cohen, and his whole crew can show up in Endgame for a cameo to talk about Russia and I'm still going to see it.

I just don't understand how people can live their lives SO PISSED OFF over politics. Just calm the **** down and enjoy an entertaining film.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.