View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 03:34 PM   #66
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Finally got access to it. Man, this is a good one; awfully tough.

There really is a '**** the Chiefs' scenario when none of the QBs go early and the TEs come off quick as well. Those usually lead to Adderley going right before us and some pretty slim pickings.

That said, I've had Fant fall a time or two and Irv Smith is pretty much always there. I've had Joshua Jacobs fall to our 2nd rounders a couple of times and I'd go ahead and take him there. But in those scenarios the safeties are picked clean with maybe Hooker and Rapp left to choose from with NO corners left (last one had JoeJuan Williams going right ahead of us).

I just went

Fant
Jacobs
Rapp
Jaylon Ferguson (furthest I've seen him fall yet; back of the 3rd)
Beckner (in the 5th? Boy that seems unlikely)
Mecole Hardman, WR - UGA (probably too raw to be much but in the 6th I'll risk it; lots of speed/quickness there)
Cameron Smith, CB - MSU (if people are looking for another Ward, he reminds me of him a bit; needs a TON of work and likely ends up on PS at best)

It's just a lot harder to put together a true home run draft on this thing. Really a lot of robbing Peter to pay Paul. Easily my favorite of the mock draft simulators so far because I haven't had it make one truly easy for me yet.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.