View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 10:43 PM   #672
MVP

The news that Robert Kraft has been accused of soliciting sex in a seedy Florida massage parlor struck a nerve with Lisa Goldblatt Grace.

Since 2002, she has run a nonprofit dedicated to helping survivors of sexual exploitation called My Life My Choice. Kraft has been a friend to her group; out of nowhere, he donated $100,000 in 2015. The donation was highlighted in 2016, when ESPN gave Kraft an award for his humanitarian activities. Since then, he and his family have kept in touch— as recently as December, he met with her group at Gillette Stadium.

“As you can imagine, we were devastated by the news and the possibility that this is true,” Goldblatt Grace told me Sunday. “This has been a crisis of faith for us.”

...Kraft donates $100k, wins an humanitarian award because of it, meets with her anti-trafficking group in December...then promptly strolls into a strip-mall, sex-trafficking whorehouse where all the women are young and Chinese ..cant speak English. TWICE.

How can you be an actual advocate for anti-trafficking/sexual exploitation and not recognize this place was a prime candidate....let alone visit them.

Dude is evil...there is more to this. Sounds like he was covering his ass...because he obviously doesn't actually give a shit about this cause...at all.

He "out of nowhere" donated to this group....what a better way to gleen information then befriend their inner circle..

Last edited by BlackOp; 02-25-2019 at 11:13 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote