Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 09:18 AM   #186
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Not a cat person so I dgaf about goose
My perception is that Goose is a much more prominent character than we realized, so I don't think it's just an "OMG IT'S A CAT!!" thing. We'll see.

As for the rest of the "feminist" crap, it's just another example of people being too caught up in political BS to me. While I personally would prefer she shut her trap, I'm not going to let that interfere with my enjoyment of the movie.

I'm not a fan of Tyreek punching his girlfriend, but I still enjoy his play on the field. This is just a (much more mild) version of that.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.