View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 05:11 PM   #243
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Lol this guy said "I'm not paying attention", then has the nerve to claim that "I want the system scrapped"? ARE YOU FRIKKING STUPID? WHY ARE YOU FAILING TO COMPREHEND THE PHRASE "TIME OF POSSESSION"? And I don't give a damn about running the ball "well", HOW ABOUT WE RUN THE BALL "GREAT" with an ability to take time off the clock? Am I not allowed to hope for that because you folks insist Williams is the next "Barry Sanders" and "we're a pass first team so we're not allowed to even THINK about time of possesion"? Get real.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.