Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 08:55 AM   #838
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
What in his playing history suggests he won't?

I'm not pretending it's anything more than my opinion. I'm also not pretending I don't have a mountain of evidence to support it, either.

Seems like the other side of this argument has hope, and that's really it.
I'm with you.

I think if we sign him long term we'll pay him more than his worth.

He's not good in coverage, he improved from piss poor to poor in run support, and he's a one dimensional speed rusher.

On top of being a one trick pony this is his first really productive year as a pass rusher.

His first year of really being healthy.

In a contract year. So shocker there.

I'd prefer to let him walk but if we tag him lets keep him one more year and then let him walk. Get the comp pick and move on.

Ford is exactly the kind of player teams like the Pats or Steelers get their 5 years out of and then allow to leave...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote