Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 08:22 AM   #827
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He spent 10 games in 2017 on injured reserve. He did have 10 sacks in 2016 but they were all before week 9 - he physically slowed down and finished the season much the way his first two seasons ended - with him being physically overwhelmed by the opposition.

And for the record, I'm not suggesting letting Ford walk. I would tag him and trade him for whatever I could get. I just can't wrap my head around using up that much of the cap on a guy that hasn't ever put together back-to-back seasons when the secondary needs SO much help. Especially considering he had 13 sacks last season and it wasn't enough.

Do people honestly think he's going to be better in 2019? He's really not playing for a contract anymore, he's going to be gone. They're not going to sign him to a long-term deal at age 29 with his injury history. They're basically renting him for 2019 and if he gets hurt, they're freaking screwed.
Lol wut?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.