Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 09:03 PM   #817
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Well htismaqe could be right. He could be a time bomb and got through this season on vicodin and effort and just waiting for his payday.

Or he could be wrong and the back surgery got it figured out and the yoga Ford has been doing has really done wonders for his flexibility and injury history. I feel like the organization knows better than us which one it really is.

I just think people might be siding with the former because they still mad.
I'm actually not mad at all. AT ALL.

I'm worried about his injury history and rightfully so. He's never proven he can stay healthy in back-to-back seasons.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.