Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 06:06 PM   #794
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
What are you basing that on? The only time I remember him being even remotely useful was the 2nd half against Denver in spot duty, and that's a situation where he's got fresh legs against a horribly fatigued OL in the high altitude. I just don't see it.
The more I think about it, Houston might actually fit well at that SDE spot, he’s not far off in weight or strength from Justin Tuck and it would be beneficial to give Speaks another year to develop.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote