Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 12:07 PM   #810
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
She's probably the most miserable **** of a mopey liberal activist alive right now.

Every time someone sticks a microphone in front of her face she gives the same pained expression and goes on a 15 minute rant about evil Republicans in the same droning voice.

As for your original question re: Russian Doll....eh, if you have 3ish hours to kill you could do worse I guess. Personally I probably wouldn't bother if I knew what I known now, but the last 3 episodes were actually pretty good and I do like the way they chose to end it.

I really wanted to watch Umbrella as well but she's turned the corner on me into one of the very few actors/actresses who's politics have ruined them for me. It's pretty much just her and Sean Penn. Shailene Woodley would qualify but/for the fact that her performances just being shit as a whole managed to ruin the experience already before her politics did.
I admire you having the courage of your convictions. Perhaps you could get a good hate-watch in?

For me, due to her being butt-ugly I have zero desire to sex her. Thus she holds no power over me and cannot influence my viewing decisions.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.