Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 04:06 PM   #284
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I’m never gonna bitch about upgrading the OL as long as Mahomes is here. Helping him, protecting him, it’s the most important thing for the franchise right now.

So if they take OL in the first two days, that’s fine, but you still have to add defensive help through FA and the draft around that. I think coaching will help quite a bit in itself.
I think what they’ll do is look for FA’s to come in and take reasonable deals with a low first year cap hit. Janoris Jenkins is a perfect example if he gets cut.

Regardless of FA, we have to hit on this draft. It’s incredible important that we get some young cheap talent in here.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.