Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 02:01 PM   #275
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Mitch Schwarts was an all pro tackle and I watched people bitch about him...there is just a very unrealistic expectation of OL play by some people here.
True. And thank God he didn't go down with a major injury. They were already moving guys all around. I mean, if Cam Erving had not played way better than what we expected, Mahomes sack total would have been worse.

My point was, you have the MVP of the NFL playing behind an average Oline with a LT that you can't trust game in and game out. There is a lot of room for improvement.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.