Thread: Chiefs 2019 Free agency Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 09:43 AM   #200
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Eric Reid just got a decent contract from the Panthers. I think values are going back up a bit this year.
I should correct myself by saying they were trending down the last two years.

That may end this year. I doubt it but we really won't know until the FA period is damned near done.

Part of me thinks they might scrap a lot of this D. I don't think that's necessary but with Houston's cap hit and Ford not being worth what he'll cost one of them is gone for sure. Possibly both.

And I'm not sure but what a few podcasts were saying was that for some reason we wouldn't have much wiggle room trying to restructure Berry. Basically that our best effort would only be a 1 or 2 million in savings - nothing drastic...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.