Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 08:57 AM   #292
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Its interesting seeing SDH and HP on opposite sides.

I loved Star Wars. Then the prequels came out and dampened my spirits. Now the new trilogy has started and made me feel that the prequels are ****ing gold in comparison.

I was willing to forgive JJ for only making a soft reboot but then to have Rian come in and shit all over the franchise? **** him.

Also, my boys lost all interest in Star Wars after Force Awakens. My daughter doesn't even care about Star Wars.
Same here, kids loved the originals, love Phantom Menace (the kid and pod racing), but won’t watch any of the new movies.

Disney is going to have major issues in the future. They pissed off a lot of their die hard fans, and have very little support from the young kids.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote