Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 07:32 AM   #289
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Its interesting seeing SDH and HP on opposite sides.

I loved Star Wars. Then the prequels came out and dampened my spirits. Now the new trilogy has started and made me feel that the prequels are ****ing gold in comparison.

I was willing to forgive JJ for only making a soft reboot but then to have Rian come in and shit all over the franchise? **** him.

Also, my boys lost all interest in Star Wars after Force Awakens. My daughter doesn't even care about Star Wars.
The prequels are not better than the sequel trilogy.

They were sloppy, haphazardly written and poorly executed CGI wankfests and even Rose isn't as annoyingly awful a character as Jar Jar.

At least the ST has a consistent villain.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote