View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 11:50 AM   #876
Supporter

My trial with CBS All Access and my VPN worked out great. NW Arkansas likes to play Texans games over Chiefs games, so I had a couple of times where it wasn't broadcast locally. The Chargers game week 1, in fact wasn't available. No problem. I set my VPN to LA. I then opened the CBS app on my Firestick, and there it was. No need for Sunday Ticket. 6 bucks a month for the CBS app, and $5 for the VPN. However, I do already have Amazon Prime. It may be interesting to see what kind of packages they offer if they steal the Sunday ticket from DirecTV. But, more than likely, I'll just keep doing it how I'm doing it. It works just fine for me.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.