View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 09:34 PM   #20417
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
He ain't gonna get shit
Like **** he ain't. PMII is on his way to being a hotter commodity than Brady or Manning ****ing COMBINED. You even BREATHE on that kid next year, and you'll be bathed in yellow nylon faster than you can say, "**** my gaping, Raven asshole"(!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
They’re silly but I don’t get why it bothers people. The “frog” stuff is worse in my opinion.

But nothing takes away from this glorious season
This. The Kermit shit is mind-grindingly stupid compared to a weekly, innocuous Twitter post with civil war themes. And who gives a **** if it started with Neckbeard The Suck anyway? That guy ain't done shit.
But as Marcellus said, Pandoras Box and arguing stupid shit all day long, though debating Captain Haglund is 100% legitimate. We finally get this guy his offensive counterpart after seven years, ready to make some serious noise, and "muh heel"(!). Lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
He looked that way when he signed that deal,

Mediocre QBs are getting way overpaid.
This. I'm trying to remember which pile of mediocre, QB suck kicked this whole thing off, making mid-tier and lower mid-tier QB's oil barons overnight, but it was the contract right before Smith got his KC contract.
It's ridiculous. And at people already beginning the stressing and fretting over how Mahomes will be paid?! Jesus...
I'll give you a clue; take your initial figure and double it, you low-ballin' sons of bitches.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote