View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 03:29 PM   #2352
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Interestingly, when the ball left his hand I thought he was throwing it to Conley. I was already excited because Conley had broken free and I was sure he was gonna put a dart into his chest.

When that ball was sailing I was...puzzled. Then Hill just runs right under the damn thing.

We sit right near at the 30 yard line where that ball was caught so we could see it all unfolding and I honestly thought Mahomes had ****ed up going after Hill there. The little diagram sure shows an open Conley but I'm guessing he was far enough to the left that Mahomes simply had no way to see him. Hill's route, OTOH, was more to the middle so he could probably see that 1 on 1 vs. Mosely.
I think that the credit that Mahomes gives Hill for being an excellent tracker of balls is sincere. Hill catches lots of passes smoothly while moving very quickly and that's not just because Mahomes is so accurate. I think Hill is a very special talent, a speedster with great tracking skills. Mahomes will make lots of receivers look good, but I think in the case of Mahomes-Hill, that's two very special talents who together are more than the sum of the parts.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli