View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 01:51 PM   #2325
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I think Reid was anticipating another blitz. If the middle of the field blitzes up the interior, an outside run will kill.

Got a little too cute. Just throw a screen, dipshit.
I was hoping for a jump ball sort of situation to Kelce or Conley. You know they're bringing the house so at least one, if not both, of those guys are likely to end up facing single coverage. Let Mahomes loft one out there and see if they can go up and get it.

They needed about 5 to get back into viable FG range so a screen would have been defensible as well but those are awfully difficult to pull off when you're spread as wide as we were; there's just too much grass for guys to knife through and mess those up.

I just think that cover 0 caught everyone completely flat-footed and I don't know that they even had a play to kill to at that point. I guess you tip your cap to Baltimore but at the time it was just hideous.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.