View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 01:46 PM   #2324
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Never even crossed my mind that we'd go backwards there; it just doesn't happen to this offense.

And the block in the back penalty was one of those bullshit calls that you could make every play and they decided to go ahead and throw it there; the guy 15 yards away from the play throwing it from behind the play no less. Without that call we're sitting at the 17ish with a new set of downs.

What really puzzled me was why the hell we went with the triple option against a Cover 0 on that third down. I mean lord, that was just a disaster waiting to happen.
I think Reid was anticipating another blitz. If the middle of the field blitzes up the interior, an outside run will kill.

Got a little too cute. Just throw a screen, dipshit.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.