View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 01:46 PM   #2323
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I'm curious to see what the WR's were doing downfield during the Q4 play where Mahomes fumbled.

When Mahomes turned around and escaped the pass rush, I knew something special was about to happen.... and then he dropped the ball.

What could have been? Who was coming open in the end zone?
The guy sitting behind me said we had a man open for the score but I haven't seen any clips of it.

I was busy having a stroke. Like you (and everyone else that has watched this kid), I was absolutely certain that game was about to be done. Their D was tired, the scramble drill was in the making and this was a clear TD.

Then that ball squirted out and I proceeded to shit myself.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.