View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 01:24 PM   #1375
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
this new job i have landed, there are about 10 boilermakers that will be ripe for some extra cash. we buy/sell steel pipe.

i am finally going to get the smoker i have always wanted.

now i just need to figure the design i want. i will mock something up, but if ya'll wanna throw ideas... bombs away.

absolute minimum diameter will be 28 inch....

probably something like this:

won't be until about february tho, but i am okay with that... got a few bills to catch up on from being off work so long
Why so big is it for competition planning to sell Q or pig roast? I love offset smokers but they are notorious fuel hogs and you need be on constant fire watch during the whole smoke.

Been watching Franklin build his massive smokers on ewwtube havn't you.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.