View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 02:07 PM   #1545
Special Teams ACE!!!

Is there a single fanbase out there that thinks, "Man, my coach has great clock management?"

Maybe the Pats, but I think that's more Brady than it is the coaching staff. Belichick doesn't call plays. Does he even have an earpiece in Brady's helmet?

I'm pretty sure everyone else is going to say, "God, our head coach is terrible at clock management!"

Close losses happen in the NFL. Every coach has a bad loss or two or more. Reid has coached a long time. He's accumulated many close losses.

I'm not giving him an excuse whatsoever. I'm just saying that if people are still hoping Andy Reid leaves/retires soon, I don't think they're exactly going to be delighted with the clock management skills of the replacement, either.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote