View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 11:16 AM   #18840
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I wouldn't call him underwhelming. I wouldn't mind having Trubisky if the Chiefs had no shot at mahomes. Very athletic runner. Good arm. Has a few throws where he throws in a really tight window. Bears should be happy about what they have. But only the most delusional person looks at these two qbs and thinks Trubisky is better... Or even close to being as good as mahomes has been.
His ceiling is a slightly more aggressive Alex Smith.

Nagy's done a great job in the near term of dealing with Trubisky's weaknesses and playing to his strengths. The problem is that there's a shelf life for what he's doing. At some point he can't just keep playing the slice here - he has to make Trubisky's scattershot accuracy and questionable decision-making BETTER. He can't just keep playing around it.

I agree that Nagy's done a nice job of winning some ballgames where a more headstrong offensive guy could be at 2 wins and in the process of truly wrecking Trubisky by just forcing that square peg into a round hole. But at some point he needs to round the corners off the peg here. I don't fault him for not doing it yet, but the clock is ticking on Mitch. There needs to be a lot of development over the coming years there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.