View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 08:46 AM   #112
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I couldn't care less about yards per game. I've seen quarterbacks throw for 400 yards in a loss. I've also seen a lot of garbage time yards in a losing effort. Give me TD's. The fact that he had 26 TD's in 8 games is an amazing feat. Yeah, it's cool that he's thrown for more 300 yard games in his first year as starter than all of the other quarterbacks did in their first year starting, but most of the time those other guys were doing it in a losing effort. Mahomes has 26 TD's to only 7 interceptions and is 7-1. That's mind blowing.
I can go with the TD records he's putting up.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.