Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 02:41 PM   #32618
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
To be honest I had hope that he would be at least what he was last year and get us some 10 wins and maybe a WC game win but no I didn't expect much from him. I didn't expect an 8 game INT streak out of him either.

Hard to evaluate anyone on this team with VJ as HC though. Next year means a new HC and DC. All I can hope for is that John has another great draft like he had this year and they find a QB that can be both an upgrade and long term answer. We aren't far from beating you guys. Played you the toughest outside of the Pats this year. A QB and a good HC with an upgraded staff and we can get back to going to and winning SB's soon. Just not going to happen this year or next.

Wish you good luck the rest of the year.
Wouldn't you need a new GM as well?

Horseface:
1) Decided NOT to draft a first-round QB this year, even though your QB situation was dogshit.
2) Decided NOT to trade up for Mahomes/Watson last year, even though den had better draft capital than KC.
3) Decided TO trade up for Paxton Lynch.
4) Hired your current HC

I don't know what he would have to do to get fired, but I can't imagine a more damning list.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.