Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 02:37 PM   #32611
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
I am still going to send in those donations in your name as I said I would. My local charities might be confused about getting a check with a note on it that says "lost football bet to Mouth Breather sister loving hillbilly" on it but they will be happy for he money so congrats.

Plus with my health issues you get what you wanted on top of it. I know it is hard for you to comprehend that logic but I will just consider the source and move on.

I just hope you learn how to win with class the same way I am losing with class though you might need to research what class means first.

Again good luck to you and your team. No fan base should have to go 48 years without a SB appearance.
If you're going to send it, send it to mine. Your lame excuse was that you didn't want to give me your home area. Here's mine

Creation Ministries of the Ozarks
c/o Secretary-Treasurer
1440 State Hwy. 248 Suite Q 461
Branson, MO 65616
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.