View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 02:59 PM   #260
Mahomes > God

Wandering outside of Valentine, come across this random homestead. The man is out near his corral, I come up engage and greet him......and he immediately draws on me without provocation. He starts yelling about the damage to his property and telling me to get away.

I slowly back my horse up thinking I'm just going to leave but as I'm backing up I notice he's alone, has a house and barn that have to have provisions, and 2 of the Florida Steers in his corral. I decide it's worth it and blast him, kill the cattle and get good meat and hides off of them. Found some really good stuff in the house and barn too....it was all def. worth it.

I know it doesn't seem like much but I'm just loving these random encounters and the risk/reward and consequences and rewards they yield.

I love this game.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.