View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 12:36 PM   #12586
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Tell me more about that fried rice.
Honestly I just used what we had on hand. This one was a long grain brown rice with barley and radish seed the wife picked up from god knows where. Lol, it had been in the pantry for awhile so I decided to put it to use. I feel any long grain variety would work well though.

One thing I did was to cook the rice the day before and spread it thin across a small sheet pan to cool overnight. Made for less clumping and more surface area to be browned when I stir fried it today.

The stir fry sauce was a black garlic puree from Whole Foods with some oyster sauce, sesame sauce, sriracha, black pepper and brown sugar combined til I thought it tasted right.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.