Thread: Electronics Need a new Cell Phone
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 04:32 PM   #32
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
You realize that the market is flooded with phones that dont have high quality cameras, loads of memory, or high tech screens right?

That's pretty much what companies like Motorola make a living off of these days. Mid range phones are a much larger market than high end and you can find just as big of a screen in those phones than flagships.
It has been a while since I have searched. So I will keep that in mind. I'm not aware that Apple has a large screen phone without all the extra's. I'm not really keen to switch to Android, but I will keep it in mind.

So I guess I need to restrict my rant to complaining about Apple gouging its customers...

Thanks.

Last edited by Chief Pagan; 10-26-2018 at 04:37 PM..
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.