View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 09:03 AM   #1690
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
It was a RPO, Pat said it was his fault he dropped it so he decided to throw it to Hill
As soon as he picks the ball up, he looks at Kelce. I actually think he started that streak to the left after Kelce was covered up expecting to run it. The timing was blown so I bet he was just trying to get to the left side of the field where he had all that grass to work with and hope something came together.

Sure enough, it did.

The guy's a football savant. Stuff like that just comes so naturally to him. I truly think he could draw up plays in the dirt and be successful about 33% of the time vs. NFL defenses. He's just that intuitive.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.