View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 04:16 PM   #1629
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh come on.

I'm sure New England just played a completely clean game. And it was coincidental that the one time they happened to commit a penalty ended up off-set by one of the most ticky tack holding calls you'll ever see away from the play...

Hometowned a bit last night, for sure.
That completely annoyed me. I was gasping that New England finally had a penalty called against them, and then they called the offsetting. The TV showed the alleged Chiefs' foul and the announcer said something like, "well, the foul occurred in a way that we can't see". Total screw job.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.