View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 09:47 AM   #355
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Evidently you didn't read TJ's post regarding the topic and failed to read my entire post - TJ's sole complaint was "my mother is not a Mexican, she is a portly white woman". He had no mention of the word "whore" in his complaint. As far as being "sorry for" me, I sincerely doubt you mean that at all.

Now, let's be realistic, he probably was upset that the word whore was used. However, he wanted to garner attention so he attempted to make the post humorous at the same time he was whining so he went with "mexican" instead of "whore". Hell, he even admitted the crap he posted wouldn't be tolerated on his own BB in the sports section.

Otter was wrong, and TJ was wrong. Otter handled his issue privately, so he was dealt with privately. TJ aired his dirty panties in public so he was dealt with in public.

If you can't see that, then I feel sorry for you - no, wait, I don't feel anything for you at all.
Great conspiracy theory.

BTW I do feel sorry for you.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.