View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 11:00 AM   #16257
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I like Conley now. Didn't like him with Smith, he's a good fit here now.

I'd like to keep him, wouldn't wanna overpay though.
I don't think you'll overpay for Conley one way or the other.

IMO, AS11 didn't look to Conley much. Throws went to him in certain (mainly clutch, gotta-move-the-sticks) moments because the enemy was doubling down on stopping Kelce and Hill in those situations. Kelce and Hill were AS11's go-to guys and Conley was treated as a kind of safety valve who worked past the sticks (rather than the flat/dump-off dude).

With Mahomes, I think you're already seeing that he can play a bigger role. He's dependable and in sync with #15. Mahomes is also going to find the open guy regardless of his number ... AS11 had his favorites (think safer play). Conley already has 2 TDs and, if I'm not mistaken, that's the same number as Kelce.

Some people are also complaining about his fumble. Granted, that was a bad thing, but also a great hit on the ball by a very good defensive player in Heyward. Nobody mentions Sammy's fumble, though. That one could actually have been a lot worse given the field position ... a lot worse.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote